Friday, March 14, 2008

My Oath to all my friends (grin)

1. When you are sad – I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad.




2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.



3. When you smile -- I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.




4. When you are wrong -- I will rag on you about it every chance I get.




5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining.




6. When you are confused -- I will use little words.




7. When you are sick -- stay
the hell away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.




8. When you fall -- I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.




9. This is my oath.... I pledge it to the end.
'Why?' you may ask;

'Because you are my friend.'

No comments: