Thursday, February 21, 2008

chicken noodle shampoo


Today it snowed more than it has in one day alone all winter.The tater tots and I were really cranked up about building a snow man after lunch.

Guess the excitement was too much for the youngest tot.
I left the table to get more oranges from the kitchen.When I came back there (all smiles) was the B man happily washing his hair in his chicken noodle soup.
I said what happened? He said "what do you mean what happened?" He looked at me like i just bought the last ticket to crazy town.I asked again pointing now...what happened? He said "I need towel please I wash hair!"As I watch the noodles slide off his curley little noggin I ask..in your soup? He says "No..in my high chair!"Sooooo snow man was called on acount of soup.On the positive side,his hairs never been so shiney.I might just try it myself!

No comments: